23 julio 2014
01 septiembre 2012
01 noviembre 2010
01 agosto 2009
23 julio 2014
Marshall Day are pleased to announce version 8.0 is now available. The main new features include
- Improved calculation routines to increase accuracy
- 6 different materials allowed to make up each panel (previously only 2)
- First panel mode now accounted for (especially important for gypsum walls with studs at 400mm or 16” centres)
- Steel studs can now be of 0.55mm (25 gauge) or 1.0 – 1.6 mm (20 – 16 gauge)
- Composite steel floors can be predicted using steel pan dimensions and the new orthotropic algorithms.
- New Orthotropic algorithms for improved prediction of light steel panels (corrugated or trapezoidal profile)
- Improved algorithms for cavity insulation now more accurately predicts the effects of changing cavity insulation (most apparent for double stud walls)
- Improved glazing predictions of laminated and double and triple glazing
- Several new frame or connection types, including Mason and Kinetics floating floors, and Insulated plasterboard such as Calibel.
- New algorithms for predicting the reduction in impact sound pressure levels from floor covers with and without underlay
- New algorithms for predicting the reduction in impact sound pressure levels from floor covers with polystyrene underlays
- New algorithms for predicting the reduction in impact sound pressure levels from floating floors including Mason and Kinetics
- An updated list of floor covers, which includes details (density, stiffness, damping, orthtropic ratio) which can be used for predicting the reduction in impact sound pressure levels
- Separate collections of floor covers for heavy and light weight floors
- Customisable flanking limits
- New material search options using either a filter by category or a search box for key terms.
- A refreshed user interface
- Improved help files